“that the Trustees can make grants to organisations which provide services or facilities to those in need, hardship or distress in the City of Birmingham”.
The Trustees are not able to make direct personal hardship grants to individuals and are not able to consider grants towards salary costs.
Main categories of organisations applying for general grants
- Children – sick and disabled children
- Children – holidays and play schemes
- Young people – clubs and associations
- Adults – sick and disabled
- Social problems
- Community centres / neighbourhood groups
- Hospital charities
- Care for the elderly.
If your organisation is eligible, fill in an application form. Please check the grant terms and conditions before applying. The next general grants will take place on Wednesday 25 April 2018, the closing date for applications will be Friday 13 April 2018.